Search Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Galactic Alignment 2012

Galactic Alignment 2012

At the same time it is increasingly important for humanity generally as well as all life on Earth and Earth, Gaia herself, that as many people as possible discover and fully understand the truth about the event collectively known as "2012" and what it means in practical terms.

It has been, and still is my ongoing mission in fact  to discover and reveal the absolute truth regarding 2012, and what it means to each of us and life on Earth generally. Knowledge is power, but only if it is the right knowledge based in fact, and for this reason I have been very careful about what I have said on this subject, restricting myself to only writing about those factors that I know and believe to be true based upon my own research inspired from and by within.

As many of you will know I write from time to time about the subject collectively known as "2012", in order to dispel many of the myths and false claims associated with it, and to shed Light on what is really a very serious subject indeed if fully understood and approached in the right way, and one which will increasingly affect us all over the next few years as we will see.
This page will be updated as more knowledge is made available to me, and my own understanding of these crucial and pivotal events, iconically represented by the date December 21 2012 increases. So please do bookmark this page and check back from time to time. This entire 2012 scenario is very much an unfolding event, and exponentially so.

No comments:

Post a Comment